Our Mission: Leading Humanity to Prosperity
The Mission of AmerinRio is multifaceted which includes changing the way the public addresses the word poverty. Focusing on the problem brings more of the same and we as a society should be focusing on the solution not the situation. Poverty results from the lack of prosperity and the lack of prosperity is the lack of societies and governments to educate and create programs, projects and on the job training for all citizens.
The HOW is simple: Change the way we think about the poor and underprivileged.
- Where we put our focus is where we bring more of the same.
- Focus on the opposite of poverty which is prosperity.
- Making people prosperous is the ultimate solution.
- People do not live below the poverty line, but below the line of prosperity.
- Do not fight poverty but teach prosperity.
- All of us live prosperous lives every day. We are prosperous because we are alive, we can breathe, we have our health, and we always have something that we can count that makes us prosperous.
“According to UNICEF in 2005, 22,000 children die each day due to
poverty a lack of prosperity. And they “die quietly in some of the poorest villages on earth, far removed from the scrutiny and the conscience of the world. Being meek and weak in life makes these dying multitudes even more invisible in death.” read more
Our mission is to bring change in the areas that will make the greatest difference in each of our lives. The first is to create tools that will help parents to help themselves by assisting in their education and strengthening their belief’s that everyone can prosper if only they look at the opportunities around them.
Everyday we overlook opportunities that are right before our eyes. For example: Discarded tires can be re-purposed to make furniture, plastic soda bottles can be used as lights in a house that is dark during the day. Plastic bottles can also be used to build a home. Discarded pallets can also be used to build furniture, a house or a bed. We teach people how to look for opportunities that they can use to create a business and provide an income for themselves and their families.